THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 28, 2009

fear

I love listening songs with emotional lyrics
especially break up songs or i miss u songs
i can't help but to feel them
as though i am literally going through the pain as sung by the lyrics


想回到过去,式着抱你在怀里
i wish to go back to the past, and try to hold you back in my arms
(回到过去, by jay chou)

this always reminds me of my 1st breakup
i always blamed myself for not being good enough and made things end
i always hoped to undo some mistakes
i always hoped to go back to the past ..

when did we fall apart, or did you lie from the start
( unbeautiful, by leslie roy)
when i sing these lyrics, they were real!
i am asking you, you and you..!
what did i do? was it me?
if it wasn't me, then please do not ever leave me hanging with this question
"what made me unbeautiful?"

todays the day i pray that we make it through
(fall to pieces, by avril lavigne)
trust me, i do understand the lyrics ..
coz i've been there hunnie ...
the feeling of being helpless was consuming
coz the feeling of your loved one slipping through your fingers no matter how hard u grasp with ur tiny little fingers threw all your courage away ..
yes, i know ...
coz i've been there hunnie

but why?
i have no reason to be in pain
i enjoy my singlehood, i have supportive friends who love me ...
of all emotions, why pain?
of all songs, why sad songs?





it is because i have been through ...
the pain ... how should i even start to pen this down
although i've walked away from the past and left the pain
but the scar remains ..
and it burns once in a while
just to remind you it's existance
just to tell you not to fall on your face
just to keep you away from another scar


so keep singing, emotional songs
so keep burning, permanent scars



jasminekpk

0 chocolates: