THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Award Winning Shoes

yesh ladies and gentlemen ...


i would like to proudly present


the award winning converse shoes ...



... that won ...






...



...




...





...



...



...



*drumrolls*



...



...





...





...




..





...




*drum still rolling*




...



...




...




...




...



...




...




...




...



...



*drum rolling on the climax*



...


...


...


...



...



...



...



...




*drum st.. errr ... fuck the drumroll lah*





The Most Creative Design on Samsung Star Search






ze award winning shoes






ze prizes ...






which includes a Samsung U4 ..

2GB USB & MP3 player + radio + voice recording





yes, damn cool






AND





RM 500 cash voucher that can be used at any local converse outlet ..

=(

me no converse friend ... me no speak converse ...





what?

can't get enough of my shoes?

hoho. thought so.












*p/s: i know my shoes are not nice and i'm over rating my shoes. don't even take the trouble to tell me how ugly they are. Peace*

0 chocolates: